Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekly WIP

Another week, another WIP post. Honestly I didn't get far. Things have been crazy for this week. I got the name finished and one skate done on Snowmen Stocking from Cross Stitch Gold. I'm getting tired of snowmen. I'm trying to get it done since I'm so friggin' close.

I've also been working on Teresa Wentzler's Tracery Dragons. I kept working on it after this picture was taken so it does look a bit more advanced. I've gotten almost all the Cross Stitching done on one page. Since it's pretty much two or so, I'm close. Heh. I've still got back stitching and herringbone stitch to do but I'm getting there. I like it. ^^And I've got one little finish. It's an old UFO that has been sitting in my drawer for two years and I finally pulled it out and got it done. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I think most stitcher's feel this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment