Monday, November 2, 2009

THIS is seriously going to make me cry

Hello everyone,

I'm sure the following will come as no surprise to many of you. These economic times are difficult. For everyone. Businesses are certainly no exception.

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible for me to spend the time required to produce the quality needlework designs you have come to expect. Nor is it feasible any longer to keep my already-published designs in print. Effective immediately: TW Designworks is no longer offering print needlework patterns. Further: by the end of the year, TW Designworks will officially be closed.

Please know that this has been a difficult decision... wrenching in fact, but one that had to be made. I've made every effort over the last several years to keep the business viable, but to no avail. The time has come for me to say farewell to needlework design.

As far as I know, TW Designworks patterns will still be available via PatternsOnLine.com for as long as POL is willing to host/sell them. If this changes, I will let you know. Please note that this announcement does not affect designs still owned/published by Leisure Arts: those designs are still controlled by LA.

The needlework portion of the TWDesignworks.com website will remain intact for now; and I will do my best to keep the information available to stitchers for as long as possible. The Art portion of the site, however, has been closed.

The TWBB will also remain available to stitchers seeking help with my designs, and of course, I will still be available to answer questions via e-mail, or snail mail. Please note that the business phone/fax number is being disconnected and is no longer in service.

I'm not at all sure what I'll be doing next. Life has a way of being (maddeningly) unpredictable... but whatever the future has in store, I will be ready to give it my best effort.

I plan to continue blogging, so if you are interested in seeing what I'm up to (creatively), please stop by!

In closing, I want to thank each and every one of you who have supported my designing efforts through the years: distributors, shops, and especially individual stitchers. You have by turns challenged, inspired, amazed and delighted me. Thank you so much; it has been a true honor!

-Teresa Wentzler

No comments:

Post a Comment